When you engage Advanced Life Settlements to market a policy, we first initiate a process to gather all of the documentation and data necessary to evaluate your case and prepare it for the marketplace. This allows us to focus on the details buyers consider most important and to set realistic expectations with our clients.
The process involves gathering the following information up-front:
- A copy of the policy to be sold
- The most recent annual statement pertaining to the policy
- An in-force illustration prepared to our specifications
- A complete and signed life settlement application, including disclosure forms
- A complete, signed and witnessed HIPAA-compliant authorization form
- Complete copies of all medical records pertaining to the insured
- Acquisition of market-standard life expectancy certificates
Obtaining some of these items takes a bit of time and money but, we pay the expenses and do the work for you. Once the Case Preparation process and our analysis is completed, the case is ready for the marketplace.